Publishers maximize Ad Yield with AdEye Storefront
AdEye seamlessly integrates with Google Ad Manager to create a Storefront of your available Ad Inventory in real time.Start Free Trial
- No install / set up fees / Free 6-month Trial
- Identify the types of Ads your website/app displays
- Set your own CPM rates
- Place a link to your Storefront on your website / app
- Advertisers can see how much inventory is available any time
- Approve / Negotiate directly with Advertisers
- Campaigns stay in sync with Google Ad Manager
- Keep 100% of Ad Revenue booked during trial
- Ad Revenue share moves to 95% once trial is complete
- Access 1000's of additional new advertisers via the AdEye Marketplace
AdEye Storefront Partners
AdEye is pleased to partner with the world's largest eCommerce & Web Platforms to prived easy set up AdEye Storefront Plugins.Start Free Trial
- Place direct buys and negotiate deals directly with publishers
- Inventory and pricing guaranteed
- Easily edit campaigns and view results in real time
- In-house marketing teams can easily place Ads and upload creative
- Quick / easy / transparent
- Browse Marketplace
What is Automated Guaranteed?
AdEye facilitates guaranteed sales in a transparent environment, automating operational functions such as planning, buying, maintaining and reporting.
Eliminating the complex labour intensive processes associated with insertion orders.
Register for an AdEye Storefront and gain Automatic entry into the AdEye Marketplace
- Sell your inventory directly to 1000's of existing AdEye advertisers we have searching for Ad placement opportunities
- Set your own CPM Rates
- AdEye Tech, complimenting Google Ad Manager will display your available inventory levels
- New Advertisers place campaigns directly for your website / app
- Earn 90% of Ad Revenue per campaign booked from marketplace advertisers
- (This is in addition to revenues you can earn from Advertisers that place campaigns via your AdEye Storefront)
"Working with Adeye has been incredibly efficient for us. The platform is very easy and straightforward to use and it allows us to book and manage campaigns hassle free, freeing up time and resources to focus on other, more custom campaigns.""
By 2022, 80% of the advertising process will be automated, “a threshold that will never be surpassed.” The remaining 20% will be comprised of brand value, storytelling, and other more experiential tactics that will always require a human driver. (Source: Adobe Think Tank)
Reducing friction and operational inefficiencies between publisher and advertiser means more time can be dedicated to audience discovery whilst ensuring advertisers have complete transparency and knowledge their campaigns are being delivered into a brand safe environment.
- Request Demo